Monday, July 03, 2006

Second time...


At this internet cafe you have to use one of their computers, and with everything in Japanese, I apparently clicked on the wrong button and deleted my post...so, I`ll try this again.

Unfortunately though I don`t have much time left, and I`ll have to wait until tomorrow...

But this picture is of the street where my school is - it`s called Hachiman-Zaka and is apparantely very famous for its view of the harbor.




This picture of a crow is for my friend David Titterington in Shikoku. I always think of you when I see them flying around here. They are also my 4 am alarm clock every morning.







The school here takes good care of us - and last weekend they took us to a national park called Oonuma. I`ll post more pictures tomorrow...

All is well, Japan is fantastic except for the fact I can`t understand the kanji on the computer, and well, I have to catch my train to get home for dinner. mata ne...

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

thanks for the crow. karasu sensei wa sugoku kashkoi dayone!

07 July, 2006 19:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home